Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boothbay Harbor

So Chris headed out today for three weeks for a graduate-level condensed botany course in Boothbay Harbor. When he is done, he will have graduated from a five-year degree in FOUR YEARS!!!! I am so proud of him and I know that he will have so much fun. Of course once this is done, the job search will begin. He will probably end up with a job on the coast, so we might need to move to the Brunswick (twist MY arm!) area. That being said, I am in charge of the household for the next three weeks. Just call me "Big Mama"! Since I don't get home from work until 5:45 I had to do some fancy footwork to figure out how to get a good meal on the table fast (because we have been SSSSOOOOOO spoiled by Chris' cooking!). So, it is all planned out and kid approved. I made the lasagna this afternoon and that is in the fridge ready to be popped in the oven at 5:00 by the girl-child. The garlic bread is wrapped in foil and ready to be popped in when I get home from work. All I will have to do is make the salad and we are good to go! Then left-overs for Tuesday.
 But tonight! What are we having tonight that the kids are so excited about? Hmmmm....could it be grilled cheese pizza sandwiches? Ummm....I think it might be!  And breakfast tomorrow? Only strawberry pancakes (already made and in the fridge waiting to be microwaved up in the morning). 
I'm so good sometimes it scares me!

No comments:

Post a Comment