Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weekend Breakfasts


So here it is...the kids favorite so far...chocolate waffles with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. It is a little sweet for me. Last weekend we had plain waffles flavored with orange instead of vanilla....even with chocolate chips the kids weren't big fans. I, personally, LOVED THEM!!!! The only thing that I don't love about the waffle breakfast - the clean up. Can you comprehend how difficult it is to clean a waffle-maker? Why do they not make them with removable irons? That would make life so much easier! (Aha! I think that I will write to them right now!) Anyway, out of 18 waffles, this was the only one that didn't get eaten. Here's a little word problem for you...If Chris ate 5 waffles and Mia ate 3 and Amy ate 3 and there is one waffle left over, how many waffles did Nathan eat? If my math is correct...the 7 year old ate 6 waffles. 6!!! The evidence is still all over his face (and in his ears....how did he get chocolate chips in his ears....don't ask me, because I really didn't want to know the answer to that question!)

No comments:

Post a Comment