Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Treat






I made Farmhouse Potato Bread this weekend. I couldn't resist adding some rosemary and garlic, because in my estimation, rosemary and garlic make everything better! I skipped using the breadmaker to knead and raise the dough because it was too small, so I wound up spending a lot of time in the kitchen on Sunday. 8 hours to be exact. But the individual loaves were a big hit! This recipe is a keeper! I also made gingerbread waffles and cookies and cream cupcakes. Top all of that with Chris' amazing turkey soup and we had a meal to remember! Cady came over in the afternoon and had fun with Nathan playing with his train set. One of their favorite things to do was figuring out where the street signs should go!
Andi also visited, but she spent more time looking out the window and protecting us from the people who were passing by on the street then hanging out with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment